This 900 series white moulded 13A double socket from British General comes with two USB charging ports, allowing you to plug in an electrical device and charge mobile devices simultaneously without having to sacrifice a power socket. Its moulded white front-plate has a high resistance to fading, discolouration and scratches, with inherent anti-microbial properties proven to reduce bacterial development and inhibit the growth of of infectious diseases. With its classic square edge finish, the white moulded wall plate will seamlessly fit with any style or décor in your home, and fits a 25mm backbox, ideal for retro-fit.
The BG 900 series white moulded ranges of wiring accessories promote a healthy environment by facilitating up to 99% reduction in bacterial development on touch point surfaces. Manufactured using high grade thermoset Urea which effectively inhibits the growth of infectious diseases, including MRSA, E-Coli, Salmonella and Klebsiella Pneumonia bacteria.
- White moulded square edge profile offering exceptional value
- Smart USB - Standby mode when device is fully charged; AutoDetect's the USB device and adjusts charging pattern to suite; protective overload function
- USB charger standby mode when not in use
- Angled colour coded terminals with captive screws
- 2 gang switched socket with outboard rockers
- 2 x Type A USB sockets - 2.1A total output, 5V
- Twin earth fitted as standard to allow a double Earth facility for installations requiring high integrity protective connection Ref. BS 7671:2008
- Manufactured to BS 5733 and BS EN 50950
- Terminal capacity 3 x 2.5mm², 3 x 4.0mm² & 2 x 6.0mm²
- Minimum mounting box depth 25m - ideal for retrofit