Aico 240v Carbon Monoxide Alarm (EI225)
The Ei225EN is a Carbon Monoxide (CO) Alarm that runs on 230V AC mains power.
The alarm has a high performance electrochemical sensor to sense CO presence
The alarm has an integrated pattress and screws for easy wall or ceiling mounting
- The green light will illuminate to show power is present.
- The alarm will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas (see overleaf)
- The alarm will beep and the amber indicator will flash every 40 seconds to indicate a fault on the sensor
- The 'Test/Hush' button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or perform a unit self test (if pressed and held). Note that the alarm cannot be silenced when sensing a CO level of 300ppm or above
- Memory Feature-after the unit as been in alarm, the red indicator will flash every 40 seconds at a rate indicating the CO level previously detected