This attractive looking linear LED batten is simple to install and with efficacies of over one hundred luminaire lumens per circuit watt make welcome energy savings compared to traditional fluorescent in order to reduce CO2 emissions and the building carbon footprint.
- Suitable for use in flat and apartment blocks, public buildings, care homes, communal areas, reception areas
- LED replacement for 2x58W T8 fluorescent surface fittings
- Low profile aluminium housing with polycarbonate end caps and diffuser
- CCT changing via 3 way switch under one of the end caps enabling switching between 3000K, 4500K and 6500K
- Large screw terminal block allowing max 2.5mmý conductors
- High efficacy of 98-115lm/W Wide operating ambient temperature range of -20øC to +40øC
- Suitable for switching by PIR, Microwave or Photocell