The in-house technical team at SYNC EV have 12 years combined experience of EV charger installations having installed various other manufacturers chargers.
Utilizing their years of experience and calling upon their electrical engineering skills, their objective was design the smallest, smartest most competitively priced EV charger. We believe this quest has been achieved, welcome to the SYNC EV Model number: EVCP-7KW-S-1PH-:32A
Sync EV Features
- Plug and Charge
- Want to charge straight away or avoid the need to use schedules? Well, you can with the Sync EV's "Plug and Charge" feature.
- Scheduled Charging
- If you prefer to set specific times to charge, such as overnight, then the Sync EV's simple app can do this. Just choose a start and stop time for charging to suit your needs.
- 3G Connectivity
- The Sync EV comes with 3G connectivity built in, with three years' worth of free data*. After this you can choose to extend the data plan for another three years (currently £9.99) or just rely on the free WiFi connection.
- *500MB of data included. Three-year time period is estimate based on average data use.
- WiFi Connectivity
- As well as 3G mobile data connectivity, the Sync EV has a built-in WiFi connection so you can connect it to your home internet. This is helpful if you have poor phone signal in the area or as a handy backup to the 3G connection.
- WiFi or 3G connection is required for any software or firmware updates.
- No Earth Rod Needed
- The built-in earthing protection of the Sync EV means there is no need for an earth rod to be installed at your property. This keeps the installation neat and keeps the cost down.
- Power: 7.4 kW
- Voltage: 230V AC, 1-phase
- Current: 1 x 32A
- Protection: 30ma RCD Type A + DC Sense (6mA)
- LED Indication: RGB LED light ring around the type II connector 4 states (ready / preparing / charging / fault)
- Vehicle plug type: Type EU socket with cover
- Connectivity: WLAN: 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (2.4GHz); Bluetooth: BT4.2
- Ethernet: RJ45 inside the case
- GSM Connectivity: 2G, 3G, LTE CAT M1, CAT NB1
- NFC RFID: ISO14443A/B & ISO-15693, ISO / IEC1809, ISO / IEC21481
- Connectivity protocol: OCPP 1.6J
- Earth disconnection (PEN conductor): On earth fault – High voltage on neutral line (in respect to Earth) And +- 207v-253v monitoring.
- Measurements: RMS Voltage, RMS current, Active power, Active energy
- Certifications: IEC 61851-1, Edition 3.0 2017-02
- Enclosure Material: ABS Color Options (finish): Black (RAL 9005)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) mm (187 x 122 x 90)
- Contactor standard: (BS EN 60947)
- Power cable opening: Bottom and back of the casing, to be drilled by the installer
- Weight: 1.5KG
- IP Rating: IP54
- Warranty: 3 years from the date of installation